The TiM5xx is incredibly flexible. At short range, it is able to see, report, and monitor its surroundings. It measures the area in its vicinity with incredible detail – up to 10 meters in 1° increments. If something is amiss in the scanning field, it will spot it. The TiM5xx outputs measurement data for each individual angle in the form of a machine-readable data string (ASCII/binary format). Everything – including object distance and signal strength – is relayed via a USB/Ethernet interface for subsequent visualization in SOPAS. Integration in customer-specific applications is also supported.
The TiM5xx is surprisingly small. As a result, it can be integrated into a wide range of environments – detecting distances from containers in ports or the movement of people inside a building, for example. Never one to be distracted by dirt, dust, moisture, or ambient light, it is unbelievably easy to network harsh environments.
- Monitoring area of up to 235 m² with just one sensor;
- High ambient light tolerance due to HDDM technology;
- Rugged housing with up to IP 67 enclosure rating;
- Low power consumption of just 3 W;
- Compact design with a housing height of just 86 mm maximum;
- Integrated Ethernet interface;
- Long sensing range of up to max. 10 m;
- Industry-standard design and M12 male connector.