Extensible Platform for Spot
The Spot Backpack, by Clearpath Robotics, is a weatherproof add-on platform for the SPOT quadruped robot from Boston Dynamics.
The Backpack makes SPOT easily extensible and customizable by allowing users to integrate a wide variety of additional sensors and components.
Using our backpack you can integrate multiple LiDARs, GPS/GNSS systems, machine vision cameras, thermal sensors, security cameras, cobots, and much more...
Still running a bare SPOT? It's time to accessorize your SPOT and make it your own!
- Lightweight IP-55 Enclosure
- Boston Dynamics GXP
- Computer Options
- Networks Switch (5-Port)
- Regulated Power (5V, 12V, and 24V up to 150W)
- Cooling Fans (Inlet & Exhaust)
- Corner LED Arrays
- Data User Breakouts with IP-65 (Ethernet, USB, and HDMI)
- Cable path-through with IP-65 (up to 8 cables)
- UHF and SHF High Gain Whip Tilt Antennas
- LIDAR Package (Velodyne and others)
- GPS Navigation Package (Swiftnav and others)
- Cobot Package (Kinova and others)
- User Power Breakouts