The S300 Expert meets exacting requirements and provides flexibility to meet the demands of mobile applications. Up to 16 protective fields can be configured. The new triple field mode allows three fields - one protective field and two warning fields - to be activated at the same time.
The use of the integrated EFI interface extends interoperability with other safety laser scanners and safety controllers from SICK. This means automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) can be given all around protection and matching safety fields, regardless of speed.
The configuration memory integrated into the system plug also enables simple commissioning and quick device replacement. The built-in CM functionality combines personnel protection with surrounding contour recording. The system opens up cutting edge solutions for logistics and production applications.
- Compact design
- 2 m or 3 m protective field range
- 270° scan angle
- 16 switchable field sets
- Configuration memory integrated in the system plug
- EFI interface for safe SICK device communication
- Incremental encoder inputs for speed-dependent field switching
- Extended measured data output via RS-422 with landmark recognition