The RG2 gripper is a collaborative End-of-Arm Tooling designed for a seamless integration with the collaborative robot arms from Universal Robots.
The RG2 gripper eliminates the headache by installation kits and works without any external cables, so any robot movement can be carried out without worrying about cable placement. RG2 Collaborative grippers are the true Plug & Produce solutions. The fast installation and simple programming of the grippers reduces your deployment time by 30%.
The standard RG2 comes with a single mounting bracket and is also available in a precision configuration which features safety shields for the gripper fingers and a precision mounting bracket.
- No external cables
- Grip indicators
- Automatic Tool Center Point (TCP) Calculation
- Adjustable force and stroke
- Automatic depth compensation
- Multi-position mounting bracket
- Automatic payload calculation
- Customization fingertips
- Absolute width read out in mm