Looking for a different model or camera specifications? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer the complete line of FLIR machine vision sensors, including lenses and accessories, and can help you choose the perfect camera for your project.
The award winning Oryx 10GigE camera family allows systems designers to take advantage of the latest sensors by supporting transfer speeds up to 10Gbit/s enabling the capture of 4K resolution, 12-bit images at over 60FPS. Oryx’s 10GBASE-T interface is a proven and widely deployed standard that provides reliable image transfer at cable lengths over 50 meters on inexpensive CAT6A, or greater than 30 m on CAT5e. On-camera features including IEEE1588 clock synchronization and full compatibility with popular third-party software supporting GigE Vision, gives system designers the tools to quickly develop innovative solutions.
FeaturesHigh Speed 10GigE Interface
- 10Gbit/s transfer speed supports 4K60 (12-bit).
- Long cable lengths supporting CAT6A and CAT5e cables.
- Large 10GBASE-T install base supports a favorable consumer ecosystem.
- Full GigE Vision compatibility.
- Packet resend function for reliable image transmission
- IEEE1588 Clock Synchronization for precise timing across multiple devices - learn more.
- Color Correction Matrix, Gamma, Saturation and Sharpness reduce host-side processing requirements.