Note: Price shown above is the price per unit. A minimum order of 10 units is required. Multiples of 10 can be purchased online. To purchase a custom quantity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OAK-D-Lite Auto-Focus is a USB-powered device for powerful AI processing, including a 12 MP IMX214 color camera and a stereo pair of OV7251 cameras. Both the Fixed-Focus and Auto-Focus variants have fixed-focus grayscale stereo cameras. The Auto-Focus vs. Fixed-Focus variants of OAK-D-Lite differ only in the 12.3 MP color camera. Fixed-Focus has the lens fixed in place mechanically and cannot move, whereas Auto-Focus has an electromagnet that controls the lens position dynamically. Auto-Focus can focus on objects dynamically, which is mainly useful for objects within 50cm of the device
This device brings the superpowers of Spatial AI to the price point necessary to unlock all sorts of applications. It features 300,000-point stereo depth, an integrated camera capable of 4k video (with onboard encoding), and 1.4 TOPS of neural inference (AI) processing for real-time object detection and semantic segmentation.
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception at 200FPS+ with filtering
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 91x28x17.5 mm
- Weight: 61g