The Xsens MTi 600-series is an industrial grade, affordable MEMS-based orientation sensor. It offers full-featured sensor fusion algorithms with an easy to use open SDK. The MTi 600-series features full CAN and external GNSS receiver support.
The Xsens MTi 600-series offers the highest standard for inertial measurement units. The system is truly flexible with native CAN support, external GNSS receiver support, and multiple integration levels like IMU, VRU, AHRS, and GNSS/INS. The module is based on an industrial-grade, highly affordable MEMS-based orientation sensor and has an integrated, full-featured sensor fusion algorithm with easy to use SDK.
- Input voltage: 4.5-24V
- Typical power consumption: 340 mW
- IP-rating: IP51
- Temperature: -40 to 85 ºC
- Interfaces: CAN/RS232/UART
- Sync options: SyncIn, SyncOut, ClockSync
- Output frequency: 1 kHz, 400 Hz SDI
- Built-in self-test (BIT): all sensors
- Interface protocol: Xbus, ASCII (NMEA) or CAN
- External GNSS receiver: UBX and NMEA input
- CANbus support
- External GNSS receiver support
- Compatibility with NMEA strings.
- Industrial grade accuracy, with all sensors 100% calibrated and tested
- Extended Kalman filtering (XKF3 Core)
- Addressing small & large robotics- and unmanned system innovators, in any domain: subsea, sea, land and air.
- Global 24/7 technical support
|MTi 600-series||Gyro bias stability||Roll/Pitch||Yaw||Position/Velocity|