Kinova Gen3 lite
The newest and most compact member in the Kinova ultra lightweight robots series, Gen3 lite offers a more cost-efficient option if you're looking for one or multiple professional-grade robots to perform light manipulation tasks.
In addition, Gen3 lite runs on the powerful and robust KINOVAⓇ KORTEXⓇ open API software, so you can seamlessly share programming and collaborate with others using any Kinova Gen3 robots.
- Ultra lightweight
- Ideal for mobile applications
- 6 degrees of freedom
- 0.5 kg payload
- 5.4 kg weight
- 20 w power consumption
- 760mm reach
The new Standard in Professional Robots
Gen3 lite is adaptable for all levels of expertise, so you can control your robot to perform everything from simple grasping tasks to programming more complex manipulation applications in ROS, C++ and Python.
- High-efficiency, actuators with an embedded controller
- Embedded underactuated gripper
- High-level and low-level control
- 1 kHz low level closed-loop control
- Plug and play
- Protection zones
Get Started in Under 30 Minutes
Start teaching your robot simple manipulation and grasping sequences right away.
- Set up in less than 30 minutes
- Simple connectivity (USB, Ethernet, RNDIS)
- Kinova Web App from any desktop, laptop or mobile device