The 3DM-GX5-45 all-in-one navigation solution features a high performance integrated multi-constellation GNSS receiver utilizing the GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo satellite constellations.
- Sensor measurements are fully calibrated, temperature-compensated, and mathematically-aligned to an orthogonal coordinate system for highly accurate outputs.
- The auto-adaptive estimation filter algorithm produces highly accurate computed outputs under dynamic conditions.
- Computed outputs include pitch, roll, yaw, heading, position, velocity, and GNSS outputs- making it a complete GNSS/INS (GNSS Aided Inertial Navigation System) solution.
- The use of Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) technology provides a highly accurate, small, light-weight device.
- The LORD Sensing MIP Monitor software can be used for device configuration, live data monitoring, and recording.
- Alternatively, the MIP Data Communications Protocol is available for development of custom interfaces and easy OEM integration.
- Triaxial accelerometer
- Triaxial magnetometer
- Pressure altimeter
- Temperature sensors
- GNSS receiver
- Triaxial gyroscope
- High performance, low drift gyros with noise density of 0.005°/sec/√Hz and VRE of 0.001°/s/g²2RMS
- Accelerometer noise as low as 25 µg/√HzCommon protocol between 3DM®-GX3, GX4, RQ1, GQ4, GX5, and CV5