The LORD Sensing 3DM-GX5 family of high-performance industrial grade inertial sensors provides a wide range of triaxial inertial measurements and computed attitude and navigation solutions. In all models, the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) includes direct measurement of acceleration and angular rate.
- Fully calibrated, temperature-compensated and mathematically-aligned to an orthogonal coordinate system for highly accurate outputs
- Bias tracking, error estimation, threshold flags, and adaptive noise modeling allow for fine tuning to conditions in each application
- High-performance, low-drift gyros with noise density of 0.005°/sec/√Hz and VRE of 0.001°/s/g2RMS
- Accelerometer noise as low as 25 ug/√Hz
- User-defined sensor-to-vehicle frame transformation
- Common protocol between 3DM-GX3, GX4, RQ1, GQ4, GX5, and CV5
- Robust, forward compatible MIP packet protocol