The Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) includes direct measurement of acceleration and angular rate, and are fully temperature-compensated and calibrated over the operating temperature. The use of Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) technology allows for highly accurate, small, lightweight devices.
- Sensor measurements are fully calibrated, temperature-compensated, and mathematically-aligned to an orthogonal coordinate system for highly accurate outputs
- Bias tracking, error estimation, threshold flags, and adaptive noise modeling allow for fine tuning to conditions in each application
- Smallest, lightest, highest performance VR in its class
- Triaxial accelerometer
- Triaxial gyroscope
- Accelerometer noise as low as 25 ug/√Hz
- High-performance, low-drift gyros with noise density of 0.005°/sec/√Hz and VRE of 0.001°/s/g2RMS