Husky UGV Wireless Charging Kit
Reliable Autonomous Wireless Charging
This kit provides everything you need to retrofit a Clearpath Husky UGV with Wibotic's industry-leading wireless charging system for autonomous robots.
Included in the kit:
- WiBotic transmitter
- WiBotic receiver (on robot)
- Custom mounts for receiver coil, onboard charger
- Integration guide
- Fully autonomous wireless charging for optimized and efficient physical automation.
- Weather-proof enclosure allows for reliable operation in wet, dirty and corrosive environments.
- Programmable system ensures that the battery is charged properly so you can get the most out of your battery life.
- Universal design allows different Clearpath robots to use the same charging infrastructure regardless of battery chemistries, voltages and/or charge speeds.
- Fleet management software (optional) gives operators key insights into charging networks. Easily monitor an entire network of charging stations serving a fleet of robots and know when a station is available.
TR-301 Edge Transmitter
|Input Voltage (AC)||90-264v|
|Input Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Enclosure Type||ABS Plastic/Metal|
|Data Port||Ethernet (RJ45)|
OC-262-ST Onboard Charger
|Battery Compatibility||LiPO, Lilon, SLA, LiFeP04, NMH, NiCAD|
|Battery Voltage Range||8-58.4v DC|
|Max Charging Current||12A
|Max Charging Power||300w
|Total Weight (w/enclosure)||580g
|Operating Temperature||0 to 45C
|Transmitter / Receiver Communication||UAVCAN API over CANBus|
|Aux Wired Charging Input Voltage||24-50v DC