qb SoftHand Research
qb SoftHand Research is an anthropomorphic robotic hand based on soft-robotics technology, flexible, adaptable and able to interact with the surrounding environment, objects and humans while limiting the risk of hurting the operators, spoiling the products to be handled, and damaging the robot itself.
- Flexible, Adaptive & Robust
- 19 anthropomorphic DOFs, one synergy, one motor
- Dislocatable, self-healing finger joints
- Grasp force 62N (pinch configuration)
- Nominal payload 1,7kg (pinch configuration)
- From wide open to clenched fist in 1.1 s
- USB & RS485 interfaces
- ROS Compatible
- UR+ Certified by Universal Robots
- Weight: 500g
- Feedback: motor position and motor current
The qb SoftHand Research has been designed for the educational sector and in particular for research institutes, universities and testing laboratories.