Specifically designed for the industrial market, the Leddar IS16 is a robust, multi-segment flash LiDAR sensor that delivers consistent performance and reliability in the harshest conditions. With its weather-resistant enclosure, this solid-state LiDAR is perfectly suited to both outdoor and indoor applications.
- 16 independent segments with simultaneous acquisition and lateral discrimination capabilities
- 45-degree beam, for optimized field of view
- 0 to 50 meter detection range (165 ft.)
- Rapid data acquisition time up to 50 Hz
- LCD display for configuring and monitoring ongoing operations
The ruggedized Leddar IS16 is specifically designed for deployments in harsh indoor and outdoor industrial environments. This module is frequently used on industrial and construction vehicles to detect obstacles or pedestrians, and as a temporary or permanent roadside traffic-data collection device.