Webinar Recording: Next Frontiers in Robotic AI and Autonomy
On July 8th we hosted our very first webinar “Next Frontiers in Robotic AI and Autonomy” that featured Dr. Ali Agha from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. In his presentation, Dr. Agha discusses how TEAM-CoSTAR’s AI and autonomy technologies helped them win the urban circuit of the DARPA subterranean challenge. In particular, he discusses CoSTAR’s autonomy and AI solution called, NeBula, and its elements including:
- Mobility and traversability
- State estimation in perceptually-degraded environments
- Large scale mapping and SLAM
- Multi-robot autonomy
- Inter-robot Communication
- Learning-based semantic understanding
Watch the recording of his full presentation plus a Q&A session at the end here.
Click here to learn more about Husky UGV - the Clearpath robot used by Team CoStar in the DARPA SubT Challenge.